Cost: USD 20 Million
Client: Greater Amman Municipality (GAM)
Consultant: Greater Amman Municipality (GAM)
Status: 100% Completed
This project consists of the construction of Swuayleh Terminal. The terminal is a cast in-place reinforced concrete 6 stories building with two basements (total area of 20,000 m2), with all related architectural, finishes and MEP works per Tender Documents. Work also includes construction of tunnel leading to the terminal and landscape work
Brief Description of the Works:
- Design, supply, install and remove shoring system with 20m height to protect sides of excavations and adjacent buildings, roads, facilities, with approximate land area of 8000 m2.
- Construction of 30,000 m3 of concrete quantity and high raised slaps using special Formwork systems and tower cranes.
- Supply and install MEP works including complex firefighting systems, escalators, and elevators.
- All necessary finishing works including tiling of various types of granite and marble stone tiles, high-tech. false ceiling, concrete finishes, metal works, internal and external cladding systems, etc.
- Construction of all external landscaping and gardens.