Cost: USD 3.5 Million
Client: Royal Scientific Society/ National Energy Center
Consultant: Royal Scientific Society/ National Energy Center
Location: South region - Jordan
Status: 100% Completed
The project is targeting 26 schools in Al Karak, Al Tafilah and Al Shoubak within Jordan Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Fundís (JREEEF) program scope.
The main objective of this project is to provide comfortable environments into schoolsí classrooms including space heating, hot water and lighting levels and to reduce the energy bills for schools buildings through implementing energy saving recommendations and renewable energy solutions.
The scope of the project is Design, Supply, Install, commission and maintenance the following components at several schools:
- Component 1: Photovoltaic System: supply, installation, commissioning after grid connection and maintenance for 430 KWp.
- Component 2: Lighting System: supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance for 11191 units.
- Component 3: Split air conditioners system: supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance for 912 units.
- Component 4: Solar thermal system: supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance for 11 systems 180 Liter.
- Component 5: Walls Thermal Insulations: supply, installation and commissioning for 2 schools (2280 m2).
- Component 6: General Maintenance: including all necessary civil works for school buildings to upgrade the building efficiency.