Cost: USD 9 Million
Client: Ministry of Public Works & Housing
Location: Amman - Karak Ė Zarqa
Status: 100% Completed
The scope of work of this Project includes the design, supply, construction and maintenance a total of 191 schools of the Ministry of Education Buildings that have been selected for the installation of Energy Saving measures as follows:
- Install Photovoltaic Systems with a total capacity of 1474 kwp on a total area of 10,00m2 including design, shading simulation, annual solar yield calculation, Supply, grid impact assessment and installation of all necessary components for the operation of the system including the tie in with the existing electrical panel boards, and all necessary modifications.
- Energy Monitoring Systems.
- Replacing 70,000 conventional and inefficient lighting fixtures with new high-tech LED fixtures.
- Performing general maintenance for buildings including all necessary civil works.
- Design, supply and install of steel structure systems in various car parks and rooftops to support the PV system.