Cost: USD 28.2 Million
Client: Aqaba Development Corporation
Consultant: Aqaba Development Corporation
Status: Accomplished on schedule
Scope: The project comprise the execution of the following:
- Design & Construction of new LPG berth, (two berthing dolphins and two mooring dolphins)
- Design and Construction of the approaching trestle (approximate length is 210m with 5 m width)
- Construction of the LPG platform and loading arm (two loading arms for LPG handling 8” diameter)
- Pipes works & Tie-in the new LPG handling system with the existing LPG pipe line.(new pipes “8” for LPG and 6” for vapor
- return” to connect the new berth structure with the existing pipe line. the connection point is under the trestle of the oil
- terminal approximate total length is 676 m for each pipe and this pipes are elevated one.
- Provision of safety and environment protection of the new terminal (LPG terminal firefighting system with associated towers 5m heights , navigation aids and full elimination for the berth).
- Provision for eletrcial power supply.