Cost: USD 6.7 Million
Client: Ministry of Public Works and Housing
Consultant: Dar Al Omran Consultancy
Location: Irbid, Jordan
Status: 100% completed
Scope: This project includes the construction of all infrastructures for the Border Center as follows:-
- Potable main water pipelines and network comprises DIP pipeline and HDPE network.
- Sewage networks.
- Storm water pipelines, manholes, and inlets.
- Electrical and telecommunication ducting.
- Excavation and embankment construction and rock fill works.
- Topping, sub-base and base course layers.
- Curbing and sidewalk tiling works.
- Hot bituminous binder and wearing courses.
- One reinforced concrete bridge (20m span)
- Two box culvert the length of which is about 1.0 km
- Road marking and signs.
- Soil stabilization in various locations throughout the project and under the location of the location of the entire road for trucks (TR).