Cost: USD 4.1 Million
Client: Jordan Development Zones Co
Consultant: Mostaqbal Engineering & Environmental Consultants
Location: Dead Sea, Jordan
Status: Accomplished on schedule
Scope: Construction of roads & water, Wastewater, storm water & irrigation utilities within the extent of the promenade .
• Roads work :
The Project includs the constrcuction of approximately 2.5 Km of roads, including 9m wide Promenade, two roundabouts and a 7m width access road connecting to the existing Dead Sea Highway service road .
The work include the following :
- Unclassified excavation .
- Embamkment Construction .
- Construction of 25cm sub-base .
- Construction of 20cm Base-Course .
- Construction of 7cm Binder coures for the roundabouts & the Access road .
- Paving the Promenade with Interlocking Concrete Tiles .
- Construction of curb stone along the roads edges .
• Wastewater Collection Network :
The Project includs the supply and constrcuction of the followings:
- UPVC gravity pipe lines of 200mm diameter .
- House connection of 150 mm diametere .
- DI force main pipes of 200mm diameter incuding all fittings & all types of manholes and fittings .
• Water Network:
- The Project includs the following :
- Supply and Construct DI pipes of 200mm, 250 mm and 300mm pipes for water distrinution main including all appurtenances, fittings and valves .
- Supply and construct HDPE pipes of 125mm, 63mm and 32mm pipes, and about 44 No.s house connections, including all fitting and valves .
• Irrigation Distribution Network :
- HDPE main lines of 125mm, 110mm, 50mm and 32mm diameters with total lengths of 635m. 2200m, 500m respectively including all appurtenance, fittings, and isolating valves
- Electrical field wiring, armoured cable 2X4mm of 3000m.
- Storm water collection Network
- GRP pipe lines of 800mm, 700mm and 600mm, and Upvc pipe lines of 500mm, 400mm and 300mm diameters and all type of manholes, water inlets and fittings
- Cocrete pipe and box culverts .