Cost: USD 5.5 Million
Client: Water Authority of Jordan
Consultant: JV Dorsch International and Sigma Consultancy
Location: Madaba, Jordan
Status: 100% completed
- The Works involve the hydraulic restructuring, isolation of zones, primary system, tertiary network reinforcement and rehabilitation, and upgrading the pump station to the elevated reservoir; within the City of Madaba and surrounding villages.
- The Works consist of, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Water primary distribution pipelines DN150 to DN300, length approx. 8.45 km;
- Water tertiary network PE63 and PE125 length approx. 42.5 km;
- Approx. 1,370 house connections.
- Upgrading of reservoir pump station including installation of 2 no. pumps of flow 200 m3/h and head 35 m, 1 no. pump of flow 20 m3/h and head 35 m and 1 no.
- electromagnetic flow meter.
- The Contract is for supply and installation.